https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-10-03 15:09:072022-10-03 15:18:23It’s my first pregnancy and I was very picky to ensure I work with a great OB doctor and with clinic that is clean up to date and friendly staff. MacArthur is definitely the place that I recommend after trying couple different clinics. Dr. Fanous is very professional and easy to get along with, staff are very friendly and courteous, and the clinic is very clean and equipped with newest technology. They also have different locations to serve different areas in Dallas. I highly recommend it.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm