https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2023-03-02 13:54:252023-03-02 13:55:24I genuinely love both clinics MacArthur and Grapevine locations. MacArthur is a lot busier but despite the fact of how busy, you’re seen in a timely manner. Grapevine is not so busy and staff is great at both locations. I’m very introverted so I’m glad they have a patient portal to connect with your doctor and staff and they almost always get back to you in the same day. Overall I’ve had both my pregnancies here and they’re wonderful, I go in the mornings. Also recommend Dr. Arguello and Dr Summer they’re both really nice and straight forward and will hear you out of you have any questions or concerns. 🥰
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!