https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2023-03-02 17:12:272023-03-02 17:13:44I am sitting in the pediatrician with my now 19 year old son and I am remembering our first doctor and this practice- Dr. Fatiregun. He was exceptional with our family. My son was born with dextracardia, and as first time parents we were overcome with worry. He walked us through everything. Helped with referrals, checked in with us. Could not have asked for a better doctor for our son and our family. If you read this Dr. Fatiregun – thank you!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!