Answering embarrassing pregnancy questions and why your healthcare provider doesn’t care if you shave.
When You Shouldn’t Share Your Birth Story With a Pregnant Woman. Laboring women need support, not horror stories. Read more
How Estrogen and Progesterone levels affect women and men. Read more
Understanding this common blood disorder. Read more
An OB-GYN reviews the latest coronavirus research in pregnancy. Read more
Phexxi is a new on-demand, nonhormonal, option for women. Read more
Your genes may hold the secret to breast cancer susceptibility. Read more
Our Preparing for series allows a patient to properly prepare themselves for a procedure. Answers about how long the procedure will last, what’s involved, what to expect and even advice on packing your bag, While your surgeon preps, we’ll make sure you’re ready.
What is a cesarean section?
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Dallas Offering Homebound Residents At-Home Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 VaccineApril 10, 2021 - 7:29 am
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women Have a High Antibody Response After VaccinationApril 9, 2021 - 2:27 pm
- Pfizer Says Covid-19 Vaccine Effective in Children Age 12–15April 1, 2021 - 12:31 pm
- A Baby With Protective Antibodies Was Born to a Mom Who Got a Covid-19 VaccineApril 1, 2021 - 11:33 am