Fibrocystic breast disease is a non-cancerous breast condition in which tender lumps can cause pain and discomfort related mainly to a woman’s monthly fluctuating hormones. It is a very common condition affecting at least 50% of women of childbearing age. Fibrocystic breast changes often present as multiple swollen, tender lumps in both breasts that tend to start just prior to a woman’s period and disappear shortly afterwards.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm