A screening test is a test that is performed to give information about a patient’s risk of having a baby with certain birth defects/chromosomal problems. It DOES NOT have the ability to diagnose a chromosomal problem. Instead, it simply indicates that a patient is at higher risk and needs more invasive testing to confirm the screening test results.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm