Estimates show that up to 40% of women experience urinary incontinence. In nursing homes, it’s as high as 70%. Stress urinary incontinence is the most common with over 10 million women affected. Childbirth is the biggest risk factor for stress incontinence. Menopause/aging, smoking, obesity, functional/cognitive impairments, hysterectomy, medical problems/medications are some of the other causes.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm