Interstitial Cystitis is characterized by chronic urgency (feeling need to urinate) and frequency (frequent urinating) with or without pelvic pain. Cystitis refers to inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause is unknown. Some think that one of the layers of the bladder that helps protect the bladder from toxic substances in the urine, leaks allowing these substances to pass through and irritate the bladder wall itself.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm