Pelvic floor exercises help to improve the tone and strength of the pelvic floor muscles, thus helping with pelvic organ support. This will decrease risk of pelvic relaxation, uterine descent, bladder descent, urinary incontinence, and helps to promote healing and comfort after pelvic surgery or childbirth.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm