There are three basic needs to get pregnant. First, you need an egg. Second, you need sperm. And third, you need a way for them to meet. An egg is released from the ovary during ovulation and travels down the fallopian tube towards the uterus. Sperm swim past the cervix into the uterus and into the tube, where they meet and fertilize the egg.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm