Most women will start to feel fetal movements at approximately 20 weeks. Some earlier and some later, depending on whether you have been pregnant before and the location of your placenta. You should not worry about regular movements until about 28 weeks. Some women will also notice a decrease in activity after 32 weeks because of the increasing baby’s size and the decreased amount of room in the uterus.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm